My typical morning starts out at about 4:30 or 5 AM with a nice jog and then some yoga ans after I get done doing my morning workout I am ravenous! So I love to start my day with my favorite healthy and easy smoothie!
BTW it is also a great snack for in between meals!
Makes 1 serving
What you will need:
- 25 fresh Blueberries
- 2 Strawberries cut into slices
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (vanilla or plain, it’s all up to you!)
- 1/2 cup of Almond milk (vanilla or unsweetened again, it’s all up to you!)
- 2 pinches of Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- a few tiny slivers of Ginger
- five nuts (walnuts or almonds)
Benefits of ingredients:
- Blueberries are a great source of antioxidants, good for a healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels. They can also decrease certain types of cancers!
- Strawberries are a…
View original post 313 more words